IMPACT Air Vapor SA2010 Helmet
Your Price: $849.00
Impact Racing Air Vapor Helmet
The AIR VAPOR comes with our Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite and features our Venturi Cowl induction system, which circulates air aroudn the head through whisper channels creating positive air pressure inside the helmet that prevents contaminated air from entering. The result is cool, clean air and a fog-free shield all race long and the AIR VAPOR includes Impact's fire-retardant, variable density, single-piece Gray Matter liner, and standard eyeport with a three-position detent 1/8" polycarbonate shield. Works with our interchangeable cheekpad system for a perfect fit and has our Kelvar® chinstrap with dual D-Ring closure.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite
- "Ripple Effect" boundary layer created by shell shape, stabilizes helmet/head in high speed ariflow
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra)
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent
- COLORS: Silver, Black, Flat Black and White