IMPACT Super Sport SS SA2010 Helmet
Your Price: $399.00
Impact Racing Supersport Helmet
We’ve listened to racers’ needs and added new standard features to the SUPERSPORT in 2009 by adding vents at three points along the crown of the helmet that can be individually opened and closed via toggle switch. This ventilation system keeps your head cool during races and helps to keep your shield fog-free and clear all race long. Constructed from lightweight composites, the SUPERSPORT includes Impact’s fire-retardant, variable-density, single-piece Gray Matter helmet liner, a wide eyeport with a three-position detent 1/8” polycarbonate shield, interchangeable sizing cheekpads and a fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with dual D-Ring closure.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite
- Forward facing louvered chinbar vents, three toggle switched crown vents
- Wide eyeport
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra)
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent
- COLORS: Silver, Black, Flat Black and White