Arai Corsair V - Haslam Track
Your Price: $836.99
Every rider has a favorite track, but in the case of Leon Haslam he has two; Silverstone and Donington (in no particular oder). To commemorate his appreciation for his two home tracks, Haslam commissioned famed designer Aldo Drudi to create a new Special edition replica design that pays proper tribute to the two historic race courses. In the new HASLAM TRACK the layout of both race courses are depicted in exacting detail, each occupying one side of the helmet with sections and turns called out along the route. A stylized Union Jack completes the design up front and up over the top. A proper British flag and checkers flag adorn the very back of the helmet. The new Haslam Track, being a race track inspired design, or course rests comfortably on the Corsair-V. Find out more about the new Haslam Track and the Corsair-V........
Advantages of Arai's Exclusive AirWing!
Following the concept of multiple interior shapes for different head shapes, Arai now offers multiple aerodynamic options for different riding styles:
- At race speeds, or a full tuck position, run the AirWing® in a lower position.
- While riding sport or standard, run the AirWing® in a mid position.
- In upright riding positions, the AirWing® performs best in an upper position.
- Larger upper vent tabs make operating the vents easier even with thick winter gloves
- Arai “I” shield with Super AdSis shield system
- ”I” shield is 5mm longer on each side and provides wider field of view
- ”I” shield and base plates exclusive to Corsair V
- Latest generation of Dry Cool liner has a silver-grey color
- Rear mounting snaps are slightly re-positioned for exclusivity to the Corsair V
- Neck roll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat
- Cheek pads have the exclusive Emergency Release Tab feature
- Side exhaust cowls exhaust heat as well as add lateral stability at speed
- Enhanced air inlets of the DF-9 diffuser increase airflow efficiency
- Brow vents now duct air into the temple area and out the side vents for maximum cooling
- Exclusive Airwing provides unprecedented aerodynamic performance with 5 distinct positions
- Meets of exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards