Arai RX-Q Helmet - Black
Your Price: $530.99
The Arai RX-Q: Quality construction with great styling
- The Arai RX-Q has an evolved version of Arai's very popular IntermediateOval (IO) interior shape. Arai is the only company offering multiple interiorfit packages to better conform to consumers' head shape as well as size. Its
interior fit shapes evolve and improve as company research recognizes trends
based on consumer feedback. The Arai RX-Q shape is similar to the current
Corsair-V and Vector models, and the former RX-7 Corsair, but the Arai RX-Q's
shape represents a further refinement of interior shape configuration based
on Arai's continual comparison, measurement and testing of human head
shapes. Extremely wide peripheral view for better visibility and awareness
of the world around you. The Arai RX-Q uses the same new wider eyeport
SAI face shield as the Corsair-V. Benefits are immediately realized both by
racers and street riders alike, from an advantage over race competition, to an
advantage in traffic.
- A new level of stability, quiet, and comfort in a road helmet can be found
with the Arai RX-Q black helmet.
- The legendary, unrivaled comfort of Arai helmets is improved even more.
The Arai RX-Q's new cheek pad design further improves overall helmet fit,
comfort, and noise sealing. The Arai RX-Q black helmet has an interior design
influenced by F-1 drivers, the most demanding of all for fit - the result is the
Arai RX-Q's newly-sculpted cheek pad shape cradles your head and provides
an even better noise seal to aid interior quiet.
- The Arai RX-Q’s Advanced Ventilation taken even further to combine more
efficiency with even less interior noise. The ability to further refine proven
designs to increase helmet performance proves that you don't have to reinvent
the wheel to make substantial improvements. For example, the same number,
position and similar styling of intake and exhaust ports, but here refined, are
combined and utilized to improve airflow and overall effect at road speeds
with the Arai RX-Q.
- Smaller, more aerodynamic, hand-formed natural shell shape and size aids
stability and stillness - not only in straight-line wind-tunnel stability, but
also when turning your head to
check traffic or in a cross wind. And the Arai RX-Q black helmet looks better
on your head than other bigger, rounder balloon-style shell designs on the
- Uniquely designed lower Hyper Ridge circles the shell bottom to improve
strength and aerodynamics. The Arai RX-Q is also designed to lower the
center-of-gravity for an exceptionally light feeling on your head. And a larger
bottom opening makes for easier on/off without enlarging the helmet.
- Featuring new, more aerodynamic upper and side exhaust vent cowling
sculpted to enhance stability while increasing exhaust efficiency, the Arai RXQ black helmet is tailored to the needs and speeds of the street. Compared to
the C-V, the Arai RX-Q's cowlings are larger and more aggressively styled, as
lower street speeds require more surface area and a more refined shaping
in order to deliver the increased stability. High-speed performance is also
excellent with the Arai RX-Q. Brand new, one-piece bottom edge trim, gives
an incredibly clean look by eliminating the need for seams. Admittedly not a
major innovation, but still another example of Arai's unceasing attention to
details and aesthetics with the Arai RX-Q.
- Arai helmets have an exceptional handmade craftsmanship, made to a higher standard of protection, comfort, and quality and that’s no different with the Arai RX-Q black helmet.