Arai RX-Q Helmet - Diamond White
Your Price: $539.99
Built for comfort, designed with the rider's needs in mind, the Arai RX-Q is the ultimate in motorcycle helmets
- The Arai RX-Q has an evolved version of Arai's very popular IntermediateOval (IO) interior shape. Arai is the only company offering multiple interiorfit packages to better conform to consumers' head shape as well as size. Its
interior fit shapes evolve and improve as company research recognizes trends
based on consumer feedback. The Arai RX-Q shape is similar to the current
Corsair-V and Vector models, and the former RX-7 Corsair, but the Arai RX-Q's
shape represents a further refinement of interior shape configuration based
on Arai's continual comparison, measurement and testing of human head
shapes. Extremely wide peripheral view for better visibility and awareness
of the world around you. The Arai RX-Q uses the same new wider eyeport
SAI face shield as the Corsair-V. Benefits are immediately realized both by
racers and street riders alike, from an advantage over race competition, to an
advantage in traffic.
- A new level of stability, quiet, and comfort in a road helmet can be found
with the Arai RX-Q diamond white helmet.
- The legendary, unrivaled comfort of Arai helmets is improved even more.
The Arai RX-Q's new cheek pad design further improves overall helmet fit,
comfort, and noise sealing. The Arai RX-Q diamond white helmet has an
interior design influenced by F-1 drivers, the most demanding of all for fit - the
result is the Arai RX-Q's newly-sculpted cheek pad shape cradles your head
and provides an even better noise seal to aid interior quiet.
- The Arai RX-Q's Advanced Ventilation taken even further to combine more
efficiency with even less interior noise. The ability to further refine proven
designs to increase helmet performance proves that you don't have to reinvent
the wheel to make substantial improvements. For example, the same number,
position and similar styling of intake and exhaust ports, but here refined, are
combined and utilized to improve airflow and overall effect at road speeds
with the Arai RX-Q.
- Smaller, more aerodynamic, hand-formed natural shell shape and size aids stability and stillness - not only in straight-line wind-tunnel stability, but also when turning your head to check traffic or in a cross wind. And the Arai RX-Q diamond white helmet looks better on your head than other bigger, rounder balloon-style shell designs on the market.
- Uniquely-designed lower Hyper Ridge circles the shell bottom to improve strength and aerodynamics. The Arai RX-Q is also designed to lower the center-of-gravity for an exceptionally light feeling on your head. And a larger bottom opening makes for easier on-off without enlarging the helmet.
- Featuring new, more aerodynamic upper and side exhaust vent cowling
sculpted to enhance stability while increasing exhaust efficiency, the Arai
RX-Q diamond white helmet is tailored to the needs and speeds of the
street. Compared to the C-V, the Arai RX-Q's cowlings are larger and more
aggressively styled, as lower street speeds require more surface area and a
more refined shaping in order to deliver the increased stability. High-speed
performance is also excellent with the Arai RX-Q. Brand new, one-piece
bottom edge trim, gives an incredibly clean look by eliminating the need for
seams. Admittedly not a major innovation, but still another example of Arai's
unceasing attention to details and aesthetics with the Arai RX-Q.
- Arai helmets have an exceptional handmade craftsmanship, made to a higher standard of protection, comfort, and quality and that’s no different with the Arai RX-Q diamond white helmet.