Arai RX-Q Helmet - White
Your Price: $530.99
Proven to be a great performer, the Arai RX-Q is an amazing helmet!
- The Arai RX-Q has an evolved version of Arai's very popular
Intermediate-Oval (IO) interior shape. Arai is the only company offering
multiple interior-fit packages to better conform to consumers' head shape
as well as size. Its interior fit shapes evolve and improve as company
research recognizes trends based on consumer feedback. The Arai RX-Q
shape is similar to the current Corsair-V and Vector models, and the former
RX-7 Corsair, but the Arai RX-Q's shape represents a further refinement
of interior shape configuration based on Arai's continual comparison,
measurement and testing of human head shapes. Extremely wide peripheral
view for better visibility and awareness of the world around you. The Arai
RX-Q uses the same new wider eyeport SAI face shield as the Corsair-V.
Benefits are immediately realized both by racers and street riders alike,
from an advantage over race competition, to an advantage in traffic.
- A new level of stability, quiet, and comfort in a road helmet can be found
with the Arai RX-Q white helmet.
- The legendary, unrivaled comfort of Arai helmets is improved even
more. The Arai RX-Q's new cheek pad design further improves overall
helmet fit, comfort, and noise sealing. The Arai RX-Q white helmet has an
interior design influenced by F-1 drivers, the most demanding of all for fit
- the result is the Arai RX-Q's newly-sculpted cheek pad shape cradles your
head and provides an even better noise seal to aid interior quiet.
- The Arai RX-Q’s Advanced Ventilation taken even further to combine
more efficiency with even less interior noise. The ability to further refine
proven designs to increase helmet performance proves that you don't have
to reinvent the wheel to make substantial improvements. For example,
the same number, position and similar styling of intake and exhaust ports,
but here refined, are combined and utilized to improve airflow and overall
effect at road speeds with the Arai RX-Q.
- Smaller, more aerodynamic, hand-formed natural shell shape and size aids stability and stillness - not only in straight-line wind-tunnel stability, but also when turning your head to check traffic or in a cross wind. And the Arai RX-Q white helmet looks better on your head than other bigger, rounder balloon-style shell designs on the market.
- Uniquely designed lower Hyper Ridge circles the shell bottom to improve
strength and aerodynamics. The Arai RX-Q is also designed to lower the
center-of-gravity for an exceptionally light feeling on your head. And a
larger bottom opening makes for easier on/off without enlarging the
- Featuring new, more aerodynamic upper and side exhaust vent
cowling sculpted to enhance stability while increasing exhaust efficiency,
the Arai RX-Q white helmet is tailored to the needs and speeds of the
street. Compared to the C-V, the Arai RX-Q's cowlings are larger and more
aggressively styled, as lower street speeds require more surface area and a
more refined shaping in order to deliver the increased stability. High-speed
performance is also excellent with the Arai RX-Q. Brand new, one-piece
bottom edge trim, gives an incredibly clean look by eliminating the need
for seams. Admittedly not a major innovation, but still another example of
Arai's unceasing attention to details and aesthetics with the Arai RX-Q.
- Arai helmets have an exceptional handmade craftsmanship, made to a higher standard of protection, comfort, and quality and that’s no different with the Arai RX-Q white helmet.