Bell RS-1 Speed - Hi-Viz Yellow
Your Price: $399.95
"HEAVY ON FEATURES. LIGHT ON WEIGHT."
The Bell RS-1 bridges the gap between the top-of-the-line Bell Star and the value-minded Vortex with an amazing blend of price and performance. Starting with a lightweight Kevlar/fiberglass composite shell, the RS-1 brings with it Bell’s vaunted Velocity Flow Ventilation system providing cool comfort, a super stable aerodynamic profile keeping the helmet still at speed, and the versatile ClickRelease shield system for fast, easy shield swaps, not to mention an amazing variety of tint and coating choices. Contour Cut Cheekpads and a plush, X-Static XT2 silver-lined anti-microbial liner cradle the head in comfort while Bell’s exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper makes flapping strap ends a thing of the past. All said, it’s one great helmet at a modest price.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation(TM) system with FlowAdjust(TM) for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Super lightweight Kevlar(R)/fiberglass Composite Shell
- Padded wind collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- 3Mode Shield(TM) for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and ClickRelease(TM) for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II(TM) superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- Removable and washable interior comfort liner
- Exclusive Magnefusion(TM) magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Certifications: DOT, Snell M2010
- Weight: 1575 g
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
NOTE: Helmet is pictured with Dark Smoke shield (sold separately).