Impact Carbon Fiber Draft SA2010 Helmet
Your Price: $1,500.00
Our Carbon Fiber DRAFT helmet is another safety strategy solution from Impact that has tried and true features for racers of every kind. The "Ripple Effect" aerodynamic modeling controls airflow around the helmet for stability and the extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting. A high-bypass air induction system with adjustable forehead vents circulates air around the head and face as stale air is channeled to dual rear exhaust vents. Constructed from 100% Carbon Fiber the DRAFT includes Impact's fire-retardant, variable density, single-piece Gray Matter liner, a standard eyeport with a three-position detent 1/8" clear polycarbonate shield, Kevlar chinstrap and dual D-Ring closure.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction of 100% Carbon Fiber.
- Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting.
- Forward facing louvered chinbar vents, slider forehead vents and rear exhaust vents.
- "Ripple Effect" boundary layer created by shell shape, stabilizes helmet/head in high speed ariflow.
- Open cockpit eyeport.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.