Impact Carbon Fiber Supersport SA2010 Helmet
Your Price: $1,095.00
The 100% Carbon Fiber SUPERSPORT is the newest model in the evolution of our regular Supersport helmet line. This year Impact added extra ventilation vents at three points along the crown of the helmet that can be individually opened and closed via toggle switch. This ventilation system keeps your head cool during races and helps to keep your shield clear and fog-free. The new SS is an example of Impacts constant research, testing and refinement of our products to meet racers needs. Four louvered chin bar vents also bring in cool air for a very breathable helmet. The new Supersport is yet another step up for the helmet that works for both auto and motorcycle racers in all series. Constructed from ultra lightweight exotic carbon fiber, the SUPERSPORT includes Impacts fire-retardant, variable-density, single-piece Gray Matter helmet liner, our wide eyeport with a three-position detent 1/8 polycarbonate shield, interchangeable sizing cheekpads and a fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with dual D-Ring closure.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction of 100% Carbon Fiber.
- Forward facing louvered chinbar vents and toggle forehead vents.
- Our wide eyeport for great field of view.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.