Impact Drag Champ SA2010 Helmet
Your Price: $749.00
The Impact DRAG CHAMP helmet is a sealed-helmet solution for the closed cockpit drag racer. It features a radical chinbar design that covers the mouth and nose and acts as a built-in breath deflector. This special version of our Champ has our superb air intake port for your bottled air system and a D-ring at the chin to strap in for those excessive G's you encounter. Our "intelligent" Gray Matter liner, a variable-density, single-piece helmet liner upholstered in fire-retardant fabric, interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit, a fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with dual D-Ring closure and our 1/8" polycarbonate shield with three-position detent come standard on the DRAG CHAMP as well.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction of our aerospace industry based composites.
- Built-in headsock/helmet skirt.
- Pre-plumbed on the left side for quick attachment of bottle air systems.
- Kevlar eyeport gasket.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.