Scorpion EXO-500 Helmet - Ardent Red
Your Price: $199.99
Quiet, composite shell for comfortable riding with the Scorpion EXO-500
With an enhanced ventilation system, the Scorpion EXO-500 helmet is comfortable for sport and street riding. The fit of the Scorpion EXO-500 helmet is great and has such features as a hinge that pulls the shield against a weather sealed gasket for better weatherproofing. Standard from the factory with a no-fog faceshield, the Scorpion EXO-500 Ardent Red helmet is the clear choice. It’s fully adjustable with a removable liner and cheek pads that can be inflated for a custom fit. With a hassle-free shield that can be removed in seconds, it’s no wonder that riders prefer the Scorpion EXO-500 helmet.
- Polycarbonate Composite Shell - Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- AirFit permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads.
- SpeedView an internal retractable light smoke sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields, plus an EverClear coating on both sides for a fog free ride.
- SpeedShift quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less.
- EverClear no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
- KwikWickII moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, anti-bacterial, anti-order, with a softer touch also easily removable and washable.
- Ventilation system: front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Sizes: XS-3XL
- ECE 22.05/DOT Certified.
- The Scorpion EXO-500 is available in the following graphics: Biometal Silver, Ardent Grey, Ardent Green, Ardent Red, Oil Black and Oil Red/Silver.