Giro Selector Bicycle Helmet - Black
Your Price: $275.00
Giro Selector Bike Helmet
A TAILORED APPROACH TO AERODYNAMICS.
When every second counts, sometimes you have to second-guess convention. The foundation of aerodynamics is pure and unyielding; every gram of drag devours time and calories. And as the speed increases, so does the air’s appetite. Instead of simply facing this challenge head-on, the Selector gives you a new edge in the race of truth – the tail. By combining a smooth front profile with either of two different lower tails, the rider can optimize the helmet for best aerodynamics based on their anatomy, riding position and even course conditions. The result is a helmet that works for you, instead of the wind.
- Suggested Use: Time Trial, Triathlon
- Features: Roc Loc TT fit system, wind tunnel and competition-proven design, X-static padding
- Construction: EPS liner, Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement, Polycarbonate shell
- Fit System: Roc Loc® 5 TT
- Ventilation: Vented eye shield aligns with deep internal ventilation channels that allow cool fresh air in, direct it across the rider’s head and then exhaust heated air out