HJC RPHA-10 Halcyon Helmet - MC-1
Your Price: $359.99
Built for ultimate performance, the HJC RPHA-10 is a truly race-bred helmet.
The HJC RPHA-10 is part of the new RPHA family of helmets from HJC and the successor to the RPS-10. This is a very lightweight helmet that is race-bred, sport-driven, and track-oriented. Designed for the track but just as comfortable on the road, the HJC RPHA-10 Lorenzo helmet is an intermediate to a neutral oval with an improved chin vent and an overall increased airflow over the RPS-10. The HJC RPHA-10 features the new RPS-20 shield and has pinlock posts and inserts as well as a quick removal system. The HJC RPHA-10 helmet in the Jorge Lorenzo graphic has a lining that is both anti-microbial and anti-bacterial and is fully removable. This HJC RPHA-10 helmet really has it all.
HJC RPHA-10 FULL FACE HELMET FEATURES:
- Advanced P.I.M. (premium integrated matrix) a composite of Carbonfiber, Fiberglass epoxy, Aramid epoxy, & Organic fibers resulting in a remarkably strongshell & extremely lightweight. Designed for superior fit & comfort using
- Max Air-flow top vent: Variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation system: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up & out
- RapidFire™ II shield replacement system: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal & installation
- Optically-superior Pinlock® prepared 2D flat-racing shield with included clear Pinlock® insert
- 2-Stage shield closure system with one-touch center locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal
- Multiple optional shields available; RST mirrored, high definition, smoke, dark smoke
- SilverCoolPlus™ interior: Removable / Washable interior. Premium soft interior with Ginkgo Extract, moisture-wicking & odor free with advanced silver anti-bacterial fabric
- 5 year limited Warranty
- Meets or exceeds SNELL & D.O.T. standards