Impact Eurosport SA2010 Helmet
Your Price: $499.00
Our EUROSPORT helmet is the next evolution of the Supersport model, that has been specifically designed with the open cockpit racer in mind. The airfoil on the rear of the helmet helps stabilize the head using laminar airflow and cuts turbulence around the helmet by directing it over the head and creating a stabilizing air pocket at the rear. The crown has three strategically placed vents that open individually via toggle switches for cool airflow all around the head while chinbar vents bring fresh air in around the mouth. Our "intelligent" Gray Matter liner, interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit, a fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with dual D-Ring closure and our 1/8" polycarbonate shield with three-position detent round out this exciting new helmet.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite.
- Forward facing louvered chinbar vents, three toggle switched crown vents.
- Air foil on back of helmet to improve helmet stability in open cockpit cars.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.