Mobile Warming Single Battery Charger
Brand: Mobile Warming
Your Price: $14.99
- Simply plug in charger to wall socket and connect battery to charger . When all indicator lights stop flashing, battery is fully charged.
- Plug in charged battery to connection cable on jacket/vest. To turn on battery, press and hold on/off for several seconds until light comes on (if light doesn’t turn on, the battery needs charging). When on power starts at 100%, keep on high setting for five to ten minutes to warm up the garment. After the desired temperature is reached, turn the battery down to 50% for a full day’s use outside. Turn off the battery during extended breaks or indoors to extend your usage time.
- In extremely cold conditions, 100% power is needed, be aware that the battery will lose power after three hours. It is strongly recommended to purchase an extra battery for extreme cold conditions
- Disconnect and remove battery from the garment’s power lead wiring harness.
- Remove temperature control (only on garments using the large battery pack).
- Machine-wash on the gentle or delicate cycle using the warm-water setting (water temperature below 50ºF) and a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Remove from washer and hang/air dry.
NOTICE: Do not wing out or twist garments to dry. This will damage the heating elements.
CAUTION: Do not tumble dry. Do not iron or dry clean.