Arai Signet Q Helmet - Black Frost
Your Price: $566.99
Feature-laden, stylish & comfortable: the Signet Q has it all!
The Arai Signet-Q black frost helmet was reintroduced in late 2011 for the 2012 season. It's a completely re-envisioned helmet that embodies all of those superb qualities of design and construction that you come to expect from the high end Arai helmet line. The Arai Signet is designed by their development team to fill the niche for a helmet needed by riders with the long oval head shape.
With vents that allow air to pass over your temples as you ride, you’re sure to remain cool and comfortable no matter how long your ride. See why riders all over prefer the Arai Signet-Q over any other helmet!
- Both the top vent set and side exhaust cowls are direct carryovers from the RX-Q
- Brow vent ducting redirects to flow air across the temples
- DDL-4 exhaust vent to the 10mm wider eye port (5mm on each side)
- Long Oval Fit
- SAI "MAX-Vision Brow Vent" shield
- Clear Pin Lock Max-Vision Brow Vent face shield Included with the helmet
- Elongated shell adds 5mm from front to back
- Long-Oval shape helps prevent “Hot-Spot”
- Multi-Density Single piece EPS liner
- Removable, replaceable, washable interior
- Dry-Cool Surface material for rapid displacement of heat and moisture away from your head and into the ventilation airflow for added comfort while riding and a quick dry between rides
- 5mm peel-away temple pads adds another level of customization, giving the helmet interior a little extra width when needed
- Enhanced for customizable micro fitment interior without the need to purchase extra interior components
- New FCS (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design
- Innovative and exclusive spring support adds just the right amount of pressure when needed while being worn
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards