Shoei X-12 Helmet - Reverb TC-2
Your Price: $727.99
Shoei X-Twelve Helmet
The demands that a world-class racer puts on his or her equipment may be second to none, but that hasn’t stopped SHOEI from producing a pure racing helmet that can also meet the needs of today’s performance-driven enthusiasts. Born from racing, the X-Twelve combines integral feedback from professional racers around the globe with SHOEI’s 50 years of helmet building experience, the very latest in technology, and the most advanced materials known to man. Track certified by the fastest riders on the planet, the X-Twelve’s innovative features unite to form the most progressive racing helmet on the market.
- New updated AIM+ Shell construction - 6 fibre layers - 4 types of high strength fibres - create the ultimate lightweight and super-strong shell!
- Completely updated shell design with revised Aerodynamics perfected in Shoei's new wind tunnel facility - wind tunnel tested to 160km/h - real world tested at over 300km/h!!
- 5 shell sizes ensures a custom fit
- Two piece Dual Density EPS foam liner with increased ventilation channels gives worlds finest protection and ventilation
- Reduced drag and lift, and a revised shell design offers even greater high speed stability, and reduced rider fatigue
- The X-12 features 5 intake and 10 exhaust vents, making it the most aggressively ventilated helmet Shoei has ever produced
- New Fully removable 3D liner with updated Anti-Allergenic, sweat wicking materials dries fast and keeps you cool and comfortable, reduces odors and is easily cleaned
- New CW-1 visor system is taller and wider than ever before -offering increased vertical and peripheral vision
- New Quick Release SELF ADJUSTING base plate system provides a perfect seal for reduced wind noise and superior weather protection
- New EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System) allows fast and easy removal of cheek pads in the event of an emergency, so the helmet can be easily removed without further injury
- D.O.T. and SNELL M2010 Approved! The X-Twelve features the latest Snell Approval, heralded the world over as the most important helmet safety standard to date