- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (8)
A stellar open-face helmet , the HJC IS-33 is a top pick for many riders.
HJC is known for setting the standard for affordable helmets loaded with features every rider needs and wants. They definitely deliver with the HJC IS-33 helmet. Made with moisture-wicking fabrics and with copious air vents, focus on the ride rather than the heat with the HJC IS-16 matte black helmet. Try this one of these HJC IS-33 helmet today and see what you’ve been missing!
HJC IS-33 OPEN-FACE HELMET FEATURES:
Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell
- Lightweight,superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Aerodynamic shell with large eyeport for greater visibility
- Impact absorbing,multi-density EPS liner
SunShield Visor System
- One-touch integrated smoke-tinted SunShield (PP #111/3335,855) deploys and retracts quickly and easily
ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System provides flow-through ventilation
- Multi-stage intake vents and exhaust vents allow full front to back fresh airflow that flushes heat and humidity out of the helmet
- Moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SilverCool antibacterial fabric
- Comfortable,removable and washable
HJ-117J Shield and QuickSlide Shield Replacement System
- QuickSlide shield replacement system allows for quick,secure and tool-less shield removal and installation
- Optically correct face shield offers 95% UV protection
Nylon Strap Retention System
- Neatly secures chin strap
Customer Reviews (8)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Jim Sabala (Hayden Lake, Idaho) 7.1.2013
HJC IS 33
I have spent years looking for the perfect helmet. I have had Shoei modular, Shoei 3/4, HD half helmets and all have drawback. This is now my go to helmet for long rides. Comfortable and the internal visor avoids hot spots from sunglasses. I have spent twice as much but not found a better helmet. Only downside is it is not a "quiet" helmet but I solve that with a pair of ear plugs
Reviewer: Tammy Satterly (Lexington, KY) 6.17.2013
is the sizing correct
My husband has bought other helmets from you guys that are XL and they fit fine. This one is a bit tight. Seems to be off in the sizing. Is this a common problem with the type helmet? If not, I need to return this helmet for the XXL size. I need XXL shipped to me and I am returning the XL
Reviewer: Ken M. (Scarborough, Maine) 9.15.2012
Looks good and the sun shield can be dropped into place (inside the face shield) with one finger and retracted with the touch of a button. The vents which can be opened or closed keep you cool even on hot days. Love the helmet.