- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
Designed for the adventure touring and dual sport market, the Shoei Hornet DS can be used in three configurations: with visor and shield, with just shield, or with just visor.
Standard: DOT and Snell 2010 Approved
- Designed for the adventure touring and dual sport market, the Shoei Hornet DS
- Helmet can be used in three configurations: with visor and shield, with just shield, or with just visor
- A wide, 3-dimensionally curved shield completely seals against the eyeport beading
- Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) shell
- Visor includes a front air intake to channel air into top of helmet
- Shutter behind nose cover directs air flow to clear shield fogging
- Fully removable 3-D interior, with 5-layer cheekpads that are channeled for eyeglasses
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- DOT and Snell 2010 Approved
- Shoei products can only be shipped to U.S. customers
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: MLB (, ) 2.1.2012
Great fit, great quality, and great looks!
This is a fantastic helmet. Fits true to size and is very comfortable. Matte black is tough looking and matches about anything. I particularly like how clear the shield is with no distortion. Nothing bad to say about the helmet. You pay for quality but quality you get.
Reviewer: Tim P. (Santa Cruz, ) 12.14.2011
Shoei Hornet DS
I am a fan of Shoei helmets and have been since I purchased my first one years ago. My new Shoei Hornet is one of the most comfortable helmets I have worn. Great features which lets me change the helmet to three different configurations. Awesome field of vision and ventilation. I can't wait for warmer weather so I can take a ride up highway 1 with my new helmet.