- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Arai rider Jason DiSalvo, winner of the 2011 Daytona 200, has been at the forefront of AMA Daytona SportBike racing for the past few years. This year, his helmet design was chosen to be added to the select group of replica designs on the Arai Corsair-V model. Based on its striking color combination, and patriot theme, DiSalvo’s helmet can be seen across the track, and therefore anyone wearing this design will surely get noticed.
- Arai's exclusive, adjustable new AirWing is designed to greatly reduce drag, turbulence and buffeting resulting in more comfort and additional top-speed.
- The new wider eyeport required a new, wider faceshield. Called the Series "I" faceshield, it is exclusive to the Corsair-V. The new shield fits even more flush against the shell than the previous Corsair's.
- Newly equipped with "Air In Stabilizer", an additional air intake between the front and rear intake in the diffuser and large toggles. The Air-In ports help accelerate air out the back, increasing airflow without increasing the size of the holes in the shell.
- The biggest difference between the newest generation of Arai's Hyper-Ridge feature and its predecessors sticks right out at you: Whereas the previous ridge curved in, this one flares out. This results in a larger opening at the helmet's bottom, making the helmet easier to get on and off.
- Both cheek pads and the neck roll can be removed in seconds thanks to the advanced Emergency Release System. Rescue and medical workers can easily remove the newly designed removable neck roll and the cheek pads by just pulling the pad release tabs. This offers extra room within the helmet, making removal of the helmet much easier and minimizing the risk of additional injury.
- The Corsair-V's neckroll is now removable and replaceable, and adds an additional exhaust vent through its bottom via shallow channels in the EPS liner, adding yet another ventilation outlet for the removal of interior air.
According to reviews on Web Bike World of the new Arai Corsair Five V: "The new Corsair V is an evolution of the RX-7, one of the most popular motorcycle racing helmets ever made. It should satisfy Arai fans everywhere.This Corsair V exhibits excellent overall quality, with paint, fittings and finish all nearly flawless. It's a very well made helmet and the quality is there. I'll give the Arai Corsair V an 'Outstanding' rating for overall quality."
Customer Reviews (0)
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.