- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
Packed with features, beautifully styled, maximum rider comfort: the Arai Corsair V is the dream helmet
- The Arai Corsair V features the exclusive, adjustable new AirWing which is designed to greatly reduce drag, turbulence and buffeting resulting in more comfort and additional top-speed.
- The new wider eyeport used with this Arai Corsair V black frost helmet required a new, wider face shield. Called the Series "I" face shield, it is exclusive to the Arai Corsair V. The new shield fits even more flush against the shell than the previous Corsair V's.
- The Arai Corsair V is newly equipped with "Air In Stabilizer", an additional air intake between the front and rear intake in the diffuser and large toggles. The Air-In ports help accelerate air out the back, increasing airflow without increasing the size of the holes in the shell of the Arai Corsair V.
- The biggest difference between the newest generation of Arai's HyperRidge feature and its predecessors sticks right out at you: whereas the previous ridge curved in, this one flares out. This results in a larger opening at the helmet's bottom, making the Arai Corsair V easier to get on and off.
- Both cheek pads and the neck roll can be removed in seconds thanks to the advanced Emergency Release System built into the Arai Corsair V. The Arai Corsair V's neck roll is now removable and replaceable, and adds an additional exhaust vent through its bottom via shallow channels in the EPS liner, adding yet another ventilation outlet for the removal of interior air.
The Corsair is Arai's flagship model. The Arai Corsair V fiction black helmet is not the product of compromise, of a "profit" point, or a board of directors. The Arai Corsair V helmet is the product of obsession, an ongoing obsession to design and build the best helmets possible. This year Arai took the Corsair V Replica helmets to a new level. With several new features, you'll see why the world's best wear the Arai Corsair V helmet.
According to reviews on Web Bike World of the new Arai Corsair V: "The new Corsair V is an evolution of the RX-7, one of the most popular motorcycle racing helmets ever made. It should satisfy Arai fans everywhere. This Corsair V exhibits excellent overall quality, with paint, fittings and finish all nearly flawless. It's a very well made helmet and the quality is there. I'll give the Arai Corsair V an 'Outstanding' rating for overall quality."
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Keith M. (Georgetown, KY) 12.21.2011
You can't get any better than this!
I have always been back and forth between Shoei and Arai helmets. I ended up getting the Arai Corsair V because 1.) the graphics look better than the ones on Shoei helmets and 2.) there aren't many brands that can top the strength of an Arai helmet. The detail and work that was put into this helmet is incredible too! I was told this is a race oriented helmet but I wouldn't have even known since I wear this helmet daily, it is that comfortable. It is a great helmet for someone who races but also wants a helmet for regular use. After having this helmet I will be sticking with Arai from now on. The quality is just so much better than I have ever had in a helmet.