- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
- Arai's exclusive, adjustable new AirWing is designed to greatly reduce drag, turbulence and buffeting resulting in more comfort and additional top-speed.
- The new wider eyeport required a new, wider faceshield. Called the Series "I" faceshield, it is exclusive to the Corsair-V. The new shield fits even more flush against the shell than the previous Corsair's.
- Newly equipped with "Air In Stabilizer", an additional air intake between the front and rear intake in the diffuser and large toggles. The Air-In ports help accelerate air out the back, increasing airflow without increasing the size of the holes in the shell.
- The biggest difference between the newest generation of Arai's Hyper-Ridge feature and its predecessors sticks right out at you: Whereas the previous ridge curved in, this one flares out. This results in a larger opening at the helmet's bottom, making the helmet easier to get on and off.
- Both cheek pads and the neck roll can be removed in seconds thanks to the advanced Emergency Release System. Rescue and medical workers can easily remove the newly designed removable neck roll and the cheek pads by just pulling the pad release tabs. This offers extra room within the helmet, making removal of the helmet much easier and minimizing the risk of additional injury.
- The Corsair-V's neckroll is now removable and replaceable, and adds an additional exhaust vent through its bottom via shallow channels in the EPS liner, adding yet another ventilation outlet for the removal of interior air.
The Corsair is Arai's flagship model. An Arai helmet is not the product of compromise, of a "profit" point, or a board of directors. An Arai helmet is the product of obsession, an ongoing obsession to design and build the best helmets possible. This year Arai took the Corsair V Replica helmets to a new level. With several new features, you'll see why the world's best wear the Arai Corsair V Helmet.
According to reviews on Web Bike World of the new Arai Corsair Five V: "The new Corsair V is an evolution of the RX-7, one of the most popular motorcycle racing helmets ever made. It should satisfy Arai fans everywhere.This Corsair V exhibits excellent overall quality, with paint, fittings and finish all nearly flawless. It's a very well made helmet and the quality is there. I'll give the Arai Corsair V an 'Outstanding' rating for overall quality."
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Luke (Chino Hills, CA) 12.21.2011
King of Arai Helmets
Let me point out that just by reading the helmet description you can see how much work was put into the Cor V. I have been known to be the guy with too many Arai helmets but I couldn't resist. Once I got my helmet, I liked it even more. The pictures don't show how vibrant the colors are in the graphics. The wider eye port makes a huge difference, my field of vision is increased a lot more and that makes it safer for checking blind spots. I wore this helmet at high speeds and didn't even notice any lift or drag. It just slices through the wind! There is also the option to add another vent for even better performance. Money well spent!