- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
EXO-400 Helmet Features:
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection
- SpeedShiftTM quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less.
- EverClearTM no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
- KwikWick moisture-wicking breathable helmet liner and cheek pads: Cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Easily removable and washable
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance
- Custom liner and cheek pad kits: Available in hot colors and wild patterns.
- Snell/DOT Certified. Size 3X DOT Certified Only.
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Heather Thoele (North Branch, MN) 5.21.2013
Impressed so far!
I purchased this helmet for use in my Motorcycle Basic Rider course. I have no prior motorcycle experience and have not previously worn any full-face helmet of any sort. In the 11 hours of the course, the helmet felt very comfortable and quiet. I was able to hear all instructions even with the face shield completely down. The shield never fogged up, even with the pouring rain and fog one day and heat and humidity the next. I would definitely recommend this helmet, from what I've experienced so far. I'm looking forward to seeing if it continues to impress once it's out on the road at higher speeds.