- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
The SY-MAX III modular helmet is Bluetooth ready, with an exterior module recess and interior speaker cavities. This helmet has an integrated recess cavity for the ChatterBox XBi2-H Bluetooth Wireless Intercom unit.
XBi2-H WIRELESS INTERCOM COMPATIBLE:
- Bluetooth unit sold separately
- BlueTooth® Ready with integrated recess & interior speaker cavities
- Built-in recess pocket with panel cover allows the XBi2-H unit to integrate with the SY-MAX III helmet, minimizing wind resistance and creating an ergonomic design
HJC SY-MAX III MODULAR HELMET FEATURES:
- Advanced Fiberglass Spectra Composite Weave Shell with Injection Molded Lightweight Polycarbonate Chinbar
- Single-Button One Handed Chin Bar/Face Shield Release
- Superior Fit & Comfort Using Advanced CAD Technology
- "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Full Front to Back Airflow Flushes Heat and Humidity Up and Out
- One-Touch Patent Pending* Integrated Smoke-tinted
- SunShield Deploys Quickly and Easily (HJ-V5)
- Three Stage Multiple Postions with Locking Mechanism
- BlueTooth Ready with Integrated Recess and Interior Speaker Cavities (Bluetooth unit sold separately)
- Optically Superior PinLock Faceshield Provides 95% U.V.
- Protection (HJ-17) Pinlock Insert Sold Seperately
- QuickSlide Tool-less Shield Replacement System
- Multiple Optional Face shields and SunShields Available
- SilverCool Removable and Washable Interior
- Moisture-wicking and Odor-Free Interior with Advanced Silver Anti-bacterial Fabric.
- Meets or Exceeds D.O.T. Standards
- * SunShield System ( US Patent No. 7,540,033 )
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Dan (Santa Ana, CA) 5.25.2014
Loving my new helmet
this is an upgrade for my HJC Sy-Max II, and a good upgrade. Love the fit and especially love the built in BlueTooth pocket, makes for a clean install.
Reviewer: Buck (brighton, colorado) 1.2.2013
Best for both of my worlds
Great helmet, I use it for the bike in the summer and the snowmobile in winter. The lift up front is priceless for communicating, drinking, smoking cigars and flashing cross country skiers big teethy grins when you ease by on your sled.... The Helmet City gang was Bad Ass, great web site and delivery was right on the money. Thanks for the Great experience.