- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Our Carbon Fiber AIR DRAFT utilizes a new low-profile version of our Venturi Cowl air induction system and is made from space age 100% Carbon Fiber. The CF AIR DRAFT will keep you cool, clean and fog-free all race long. Clean air is circulated through whisper channels, creating positive air pressure inside the helmet that keeps contaminated air out. Our "intelligent" Gray Matter liner (a variable-density, single-piece helmet liner upholstered in fire-resistant fabric), interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit, a fire-resistant Kevlar chinstrap with dual D-ring closure and our 1/8" polycarbonate shield with three-position detent round out this exciting helmet.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction of 100% Carbon Fiber.
- Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting.
- Forward facing louvered chinbar vents.
- Impact's wide eyeport for great vision area.
- Gray Matter fire-resistant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-resistant Kevlar chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.