- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
The product of our continuous research in our shop and at the track, the Carbon Fiber VAPOR features aerodynamic, ultra lightweight construction of 100% Carbon Fiber with an exclusive air circulation system that included louvered chinbar vents, cheek vents and slider forehead vents. A specifically designed "Ripple Effect" boundary layer is built into the helmet shell to stabilize the helmet under high speed airflow. In addition to our "intelligent" Gray Matter liner (a single-piece variable density liner upholstered with fire-retardant fabric), the CF VAPOR is designed with our wide eyeport and comes standard with 1/8" clear polycarbonate shield with three-position detent. The CF VAPOR also utilizes a fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with dual D-Ring closure and out interchangeable cheekpad system for a perfect fit.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction of 100% Carbon Fiber.
- Forward facing louvered chinbar vents, cheek vents and sliver forehead vents.
- "Ripple Effect" boundary layer created by shell shape, stabilizes helmet/head in high speed ariflow.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.