- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
The new 100% Carbon Fiber EUROSPORT helmet is based on our popular Supersport model. Using our knowledge of airflow around cockpits of formula cars and sports cars, the Eurosport has been specifically designed with the open cockpit racer in mind. The airfoil on the rear of the helmet helps stabilize the head using laminar airflow and cuts turbulence around the helmet. The Eurosport has three strategically placed crown vents that open individually via toggle switches for cool airflow all around the head. Our intelligent Gray Matter liner (a variable-density, single-piece helmet liner upholstered in fire-retardant fabric), interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit, a fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with dual D-Ring closure and our 1/8 polycarbonate shield with three-position detent round out this exciting new helmet.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction of 100% Carbon Fiber.
- Rear airfoil for helmet stabilization.
- Forward facing louvered chinbar vents, toggle forehead vents.
- Wide vision eyeport.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.