- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
- Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) shell.
- Adjustable top intake and rear exhaust vents.
- A 2-layer liner allows for smooth passage of air, improving cooling performance.
- Shoei's distinctive "Open-Road" visor.
- Soft and comfortable 3D liner.
- Removable/washable interior.
- Padded chin strap.
Standards: DOT-218, Snell-m2010.
Construction: Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) Shell.
Weight: 2.64 lbs/1200 grams (approx, based on Size Medium Solid Color)
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Tim (Plymouth, MN) 2.9.2012
I purchased this helmet an one other so that I could switch off. The Shoei is so much better than the other brand. It fits better, and my Goldwing communications set fit nicely into the ear sections. It is quiet and I like the sun visor.