- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
"A new class of street helmet!"
Simply put; A Corsair-V® for the street! Here are just some of the advanced features and benefits the new RX-Q offers the street rider who, simply put, demands more.
Designed with the street rider in mind, the complete package was crafted around more traditional “upright” riding positions, ranging from sport touring, spirited sportbike to just cruising around town.
- Completely new street helmet based on Corsair V
- Intermediate oval fit
- Smaller, more aerodynamic shell shape
- More aerodynamic upper and side exhaust vent cowling
- New wider eyeport, same as Corsair V
- Advanced ventilation
- Brow-vent channeling ventilation
- Hyper-ridge circles lower shell to improve strength and aerodynamics
- Retractable chin spoiler
- Removable and washable liner and neck roll
- Exclusive 5mm peel-away cheekpad layer
- Emergency cheekpad release system
- 1-piece bottom edge trim
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: monte barnes (minot, north dakota) 7.18.2014
arai-RX-Q size large
I recently purchased a RX-Q. I can easily give it a FIVE. My head shape must be average, since it fits well all the way around, no pressure points, etc. I wear glasses, putting them on has been a problem in the past, but not now. It is stable at highway speeds. I wear ear plugs, so that along with the helmet make for a pleasant noise level. Although the word noise really isn't the right word. I hear the engine and all the other regular sounds, just at a lower level. The peripheral vision is exceptional!! I noticed immediately that I did not have to twist my neck off to check traffic.