- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
"A new class of street helmet!"
Simply put; A Corsair-V® for the street! Here are just some of the advanced features and benefits the new RX-Q offers the street rider who, simply put, demands more.
Designed with the street rider in mind, the complete package was crafted around more traditional “upright” riding positions, ranging from sport touring, spirited sportbike to just cruising around town.
- Completely new street helmet based on Corsair V
- Intermediate oval fit
- Smaller, more aerodynamic shell shape
- More aerodynamic upper and side exhaust vent cowling
- New wider eyeport, same as Corsair V
- Advanced ventilation
- Brow-vent channeling ventilation
- Hyper-ridge circles lower shell to improve strength and aerodynamics
- Retractable chin spoiler
- Removable and washable liner and neck roll
- Exclusive 5mm peel-away cheekpad layer
- Emergency cheekpad release system
- 1-piece bottom edge trim
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards