- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
The Arai Vector 2 Motorcycle Helmet continues Arai's hugely popular less is more Vector model. The Arai Vector 2 is specifically crafted for the rider who doesn't need all the bells or whistles of other Arai models, but who can't imagine not getting the Arai familiy's unmatched three generations of handmade magic with care and craftsmanship, rider protection, performance, comfort and fit.
- Intermediate oval fit
- Complex Laminate Construction (CLC) shell that combines excellent shell integritywith light weight
- Arai's exclusive multi-density, single piece hybrid EPS liner
- Brow Vent Faceshield Ventilation System provides cooling air in upper face area without holes in critical forehead area of the shell or in the impact-absorbing liner material
- Exclusive removable 5 mm Peel - away Cheek and Temple Pad layer-provides additional level of customization and fitment
- Extreme peripheral view - wider field of side to side visibility as the top-of-the-line Corsair V racing helmet
- New tuned rear vent/wing - Air inlets provide improved interior ventilation and heat removal
- Hyper-Ridge band - newly sculpted lower reinforcement band provides stability and lower center of gravity for a lightweight feeling.
- Larger side exhaust ports to increase airflow and minimize noise
- Dual pivot chin vent to direct air to the rider or the shield for de-misting
- Reinforced shell ridges with integrated side exhaust vents
- Larger bottom opening for easier on and off
- Removable/replaceable cheek pads
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2010 and D.O.T. standards
- The Arai Vector II helmet is available in the following graphics: Schwantz, Marker Red, Launch, Thrill Green, Neevsey, Thrill White and ID.
SELECT SIZES ARE AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER | ESTIMATED TO SHIP DECEMBER 15 - JANUARY 20
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Ruben (Sausalito, CA) 1.20.2012
Arai makes the best helmets
I wanted a helmet that will actually save my life or prevent serious injuries so I invested in an Arai helmet. Other people mentioned that this helmet is pricey but if you think about what you get, the Vector 2 is one of the best helmets money can buy. I have seen other helmets go for way more and yet they don't offer anything close to an Arai. My new Vector 2 makes me feel a lot safer on the road.