- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
AFX FX-140 Modular Helmet
This helmet model meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
- Modular design features lightweight and super-strong composite poly-alloy shell with clear-coat finish to protect paint and graphics
- Inner flip-down sun shield system and fully rotatable and retractable chin bar provide the ultimate in versatility
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and ant microbial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A flush-fit, side-coverless face shield that is optically correct, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- 6 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead and rear vents
- Retention system is quick release with sewn on ECE logo
- Comes with a cloth carrying bag
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A large-size FX-140 weighs 1.65 kg or 3.60 lbs
Please Note: Only ECE approved helmets purchased from European importers carry the ECE certification markings. This is due to ECE regulations.
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: henry gumption (, ) 6.29.2013
AFX FX-140 Modular Helmet review
So far it seems nice except for the latch that keeps the face shield down. It is very difficult to release and so pulling the face shield up and taking the helmet off are a little difficult and I feel like I'm going to break the plastic latch mechanism. Hopefully it'll break in.