- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
AFX FX-140 Modular Helmet
This helmet model meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
- Modular design features lightweight and super-strong composite poly-alloy shell with clear-coat finish to protect paint and graphics
- Inner flip-down sun shield system and fully rotatable and retractable chin bar provide the ultimate in versatility
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and ant microbial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A flush-fit, side-coverless face shield that is optically correct, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- 6 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead and rear vents
- Retention system is quick release with sewn on ECE logo
- Comes with a cloth carrying bag
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A large-size FX-140 weighs 1.65 kg or 3.60 lbs
Please Note: Only ECE approved helmets purchased from European importers carry the ECE certification markings. This is due to ECE regulations.
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Bob Hoeller (, ) 6.27.2013
while wearing the helmet it would not unlock without pulling on the chin-guard and pressing the release. Occasionally I had to do it multiple times. Thought I was going to live the rest of my life wearing the helmet. Dealing with Helmet City was excellent! Their service was great!