- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
AGV Pista GP Project 46 Limited Edition Helmet
The Pista GP is an innovative helmet created as part of the AGV EXTREME STANDARDS HELMETS project. This new process has redefined helmet design and testing. Developing began by taking measurement of riders’ heads with a digital scanner. These measurements were then used to design the helmet from the "inside out". AGV EXTREME STANDARDS HELMETS use FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) to set new standards as regards safety, comfort and ergonomics. The raw materials and technologies used in production have a low environmental impact.
- Shell: Entirely made of carbon fiber
- Number of Shells: 4 shell sizes
- Ventilation System: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide channels hollowed directly in the shell and holes that allow direct air flow to the rider’s head
- Inside Padding: Fully removable and washable
- Retention System: Double D
- Visor: Flat, non-scratch RACE visor, wide field of vision, PINLOCK ready and suitable for tear-off strips, 100% UV protection, Pinlock included in the package
- Shield Mechanism: New metal visor mechanism. Quick release system (no tools needed)
- Certification: DOT and ECE-22.05
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.