- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
- Talk time: up to 8 hours
- Standby time: one week
- Weight: 33.5 gr / 1.18 oz
- Battery type: rechargeable Li-Po
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Rugged Design: Rain and snow resistant
- Certificates: FCC, IC,CE, Bluetooth
- Bluetooth® version: 2.0, class 1
- Chip manufacturer: Cambridge Silicon Radio (CSR)
- Bike-to-Bike intercom communication up to 700 m / 2,300 ft range (full duplex) in wide open terrain*
- Rider-to-Passenger communications up to33 ft. / 10m range with all SCALA RIDER® models (full compatibility but not all features supported)**
- Noise cancellation Microphone
- AGC technology: Automatic Volume Control according to speed and ambient noise
- VOX technology: Accept or Reject calls by voice commands
- Speaker Booster
- Fits all full-faced and 3/4 Helmets
- Quick-release mechanism for headset
- Two ultra-slim speakers - 5.7 mm (less than ¼”) thickness
- 4 large control buttons
Headset and HandsFree Profiles support
- Voice dial
- Last-number redial
- Call reject
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless streaming stereo from MP3 player or other A2DP device
FM Radio Features
- 87.5 MHz to 108 MHz receiver
- 6 Station memory with Search and Store functions
- Automatic radio muting during incoming calls
- Radio On time: typical on avg. 8-10 hours
- Connect your MP3 player with the provided cable
- Transmit navigation instructions from your Bluetooth enabled GPS device
- 110/240V 50/60Hz Universal Travel Charger
* Results may vary according to terrain
** Reduced operational range when connected to earlier scala rider modelsThe scala rider Q2 MultiSet PRO offers bikers top quality intercom communication between two pre-paired headsets fora distance of up to 700 m / 2,300 ft*
The scala rider Q2 MultiSet PRO features technological advances for smooth and effortless communication. Embedded PLC (Packet Loss Concealment) technology allows real-time compensation of audio losses in challenging environments and makes your conversations sound clearer than ever.
Thanks to MDC (Multiple Device Connection) technology, the scala rider Q2 MultiSet PRO allows bikers to receive GPS voice instructions, communicate with other bikers or with a passenger on the back seat via intercom, conduct calls on their mobile phones and listen to music and radio.
Entertainment features now include wireless A2DP stereo music or MP3 player connection via cable as well as built-in FM radio with RDS.
Special Features Include:
- Bike-to-Bike Intercom: Alternate between 2 other riders within a range of 700m / 2,300 ft*
- Rider-to-Passenger communications: Both Rider and Passenger can communicate via intercom as well as independently conduct mobile phone calls, listen to MP3 music in stereo or to the built-in FM radio.**
- Full Duplex: No longer the walkie-talkie syndrome where one party can only speak when the other is silent. The scala rider Q2 MultiSet pro allows bikers and passengers to talk and listen simultaneously.
The scala rider Q2 MultiSet PRO is also available with corded microphones to fit the tightest full-faced helmets.
Multiple Device Connectivity ("MDC")
Thanks to MDC technology the scala rider Q2 MultiSet PRO offers parallel connectivity as follows:
Two additional scala rider Q2 headsets for motorcyclist communication on intercom mode and one of the following Bluetooth devices:
Alternate between two additional scala rider headsets on intercom mode and one of the following Bluetooth devices
- Mobile Phone (either directly orvia a GPS device)
- GPS device
- A2DP enabled MP3 Player orAdapter
Priority Management: No need to manually disconnect from intercom or music to receive incoming phone calls or GPS instructions!
Additional entertainment features:
- Built-In FM Radio with RDS
- Connection to an MP3 Player (cable included)
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.