- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Alpinestars' Durban Gore-Tex Jacket lets you ride anywhere, at any time in comfort and safety. A removable Gore-Tex Paclite Shell membrane with micro-fleece inserts keeps you warm and dry, while CE certified armor and Superfabric reinforced seams give you extra peace of mind when negotiating your favorite mountain trail.
- Multifabric shell construction yields the optimal combination of durability, protection and weight.
- Lightweight polyamide main construction with protective polyamide inserts.
- Welded, ceramic coated Superfabric® reinforcements enhance the tear and abrasion resistance qualities of the jacket.
- Ultra-lightweight, removable Gore-Tex® Paclite® membrane with micro-fleece inserts keeps you warm and dry in all conditions.
- Impact protection provided by lightweight, removable CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars hard, CE certified back protector insert and chest guards available as accessory upgrades).
- Integrated high visibility reflective stripes improve rider visibility in poor light conditions.
- Zippered air intakes and rear air exhausts on the sleeves, chest and shoulders improve ventilation while riding.
- Articulated elbow construction improves fit and arm flexibility.
- Detachable sleeves allow the jacket to be worn as a vest in warm conditions.
- Two waterproof external pockets on front of jacket keep your valuables dry.
- Multiple fit and volume adjustment allows a tailored fit around the arm.
- Removable rear large utility pocket.
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants.
- Bionic Neck Support (BNS) connection system.
- The jacket is equipped with a two liter bladder storage pocket (capacity reduced to 1/2 liter when used with BNS).
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.