- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Advanced lightweight construction
- Multi-fabric shell construction for optimal combination of durability, protection and weight.
- Ballistic nylon reinforced elbows and seat area.
- Extended mesh areas on chest, sleeves and back for enhanced riding comfort in warmer conditions.
- Pre-curved, articulated sleeve construction improves fit and flexibility.
- 3D padded elbow and shoulder reinforcements.
- Removable CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back compartments with PE padding (CE certified Bio Armor back protector insert and chest guards available as upgrade).
- Integrated high visibility reflective stripes and logos improve rider visibility in poor light conditions.
- Available in black /yellow high visibility version (yellow complies with EN471 standard for High Visibility Garments).
Comfortable and configurable
- Lightweight and removable Drystar membrane with micro-fleece inserts.
- Fully adjustable sleeve volume via D-rings on the upper arm and forearm.
- Oversized D-ring waist adjustment and zippered expansion gussets allow further tailoring of the jacket’s fit.
- Neoprene collar finishing for comfort.
- Two aerodynamically profiled external chest pockets.
- Two large front cargo pockets with oversize entry for easy access and a large external rear utility pocket offer generous storage.
- Two internal pockets and waterproof Napoleon pocket on the removable liner.
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants.
- Non-aggressive micro-velcro used throughout the garment.
- Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper.
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.