- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
River Road Hoodlum Vintage Leather Jacket
- Quality, medium-weight leather provides protection and comfort
- Vintage finish gives that broken-in look and feel
- Two front chest intake combination vents/pockets and two vertical rear exhaust vents keep you cool
- Zippered sleeve vents allow additional air flow
- The removable, insulated, fully-sleeved warm liner has a built-in pocket for most mobile devices
- Two front, waist-level, on-seam zippered pockets for essentials
- Zippered placket pocket allows easy access to important contents
- Snap closure tab collar
- Snap closure adjustable waist provides a more precise fit
- Includes 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Dave (Clinton, Ohio) 10.22.2012
More than expected
The jacket is described as medium weight but it has a zip out lining that makes it work from cool evenings to those cold days. It also looks great.
Reviewer: Rob (Yakim, WA) 6.1.2012
Great jacket 6'0" went with a 44, I wish they had long cuz the left sleeve is just a touch short on my jacket. Otherwise, super sweet jacket and the price was right. It was slightly heavier then I thought but makes for a good spring and fall jacket.
Reviewer: Orea W (, HI) 10.3.2011
Great jacket, great fit, 5'4" 150lbs size 40 fits great other than the sleeve length when walking. Riding sleeve length is perfect. Wax the buttons and zippers before use, apparently they give you 2 spare sets of buttons.