- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED STREET-AND-DIRT CROSSOVER HELMET!
The Arai XD-4 is the replacement for the XD-3. The latest in dual-sport technology, the XD-4 is Snell M2010 rated, light weight and has better aerodynamics, airflow and a fit than its predecessor. The Arai XD-4 is a good choice for the adventure rider who wants a high performance hybrid helmet.
- New comfort headliner, with micro fitting 5mm peel away temple pads
- Fully removable/replaceable/washable Interior: Comfort head liner, Cheek pads, Chinstrap covers
- Dry-Cool® technology keeps you dry and cool for greater comfort
- Patent pending, New FCS® (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design, also with a 5mm peel away micro fit feature
- New shell shape for better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds
- New exhaust ports added to the top diffuser vents
- New chin vent with more intake ports
- Larger sculpted side cowl vents improve ventilation
- Snell M2010 approved
Answer Helmet Bag (not included)
- built in top handles for easy carrying
- shaped to hold the largest of helmet sizes
- cushy interior protects helmet's finish
- bold new sublimated graphics
- 16”L x 11”W x 12”D (22 liters)
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Danny Barnes (Placerville, California) 8.17.2014
Another Awesome Arai Helmet For Me
This is one of the best looking paint jobs on any helmet I have seen. The internet pic does not do it justice. It's Gorgeous!! I bought the XD 4 so I could give my XD 3 to my pillion babe. Exceptional fit and quality that holds up as the years roll by. Worth every penny if you can afford to step up.