- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Advantages of Arai's Exclusive AirWing!
Following the concept of multiple interior shapes for different head shapes, Arai now offers multiple aerodynamic options for different riding styles:
- At race speeds, or a full tuck position, run the AirWing® in a lower position.
- While riding sport or standard, run the AirWing® in a mid position.
- In upright riding positions, the AirWing® performs best in an upper position.
- Larger upper vent tabs make operating the vents easier even with thick winter gloves
- Arai “I” shield with Super AdSis shield system
- ”I” shield is 5mm longer on each side and provides wider field of view
- ”I” shield and base plates exclusive to Corsair V
- Latest generation of Dry Cool liner has a silver-grey color
- Rear mounting snaps are slightly re-positioned for exclusivity to the Corsair V
- Neck roll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat
- Cheek pads have the exclusive Emergency Release Tab feature
- Side exhaust cowls exhaust heat as well as add lateral stability at speed
- Enhanced air inlets of the DF-9 diffuser increase airflow efficiency
- Brow vents now duct air into the temple area and out the side vents for maximum cooling
- Exclusive Airwing provides unprecedented aerodynamic performance with 5 distinct positions
- Meets of exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.