- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
”FOR THOSE WHO DEMAND STYLE, BUT REFUSE TO COMPROMISE FOR IT!”
Although much more aggressive on the outside as compared to its siblings, the new DEFIANT contains all the internal attributes that set every Arai apart from the crowd.
Just some innovative Arai Features: FCS, multi-density/one-piece EPS liner, micro-fit interior padding, pull down spoiler, Dry-Cool and new Dry-Max liner materials.
- Aggressive new styling
- Internals are redesigned with a focus on safety and comfort
- Organic shell shape for superb energy management
- New IC-4 Upper Intake vents seal more completely when closed
- New ACR-4 flow thru exhaust vent allows greater air flow when open and reduces drag when closed
- FCS R (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design has 5mm peel away micro fit layer for greater personal fit
- Cheek pads feature contoured shape, multiple density foam layer supported by a patented spring
- New shell shape is easier to put on and take off
- New water repellent material along bottom edge
- Pull down spoiler works with new flared bottom to increase helmet stability
- SAI Max Vision® Brow Vent Pinlock anti-fog lens insert included
- DOT and Snell 2010 certified
SAI MAX-VISION “BROW VENT” PINLOCK SHIELD:
- Clear Pinlock 100% Max-Vision Brow Vent anti-fog lens included with the helmet!
- Combines the enhanced field of view of the SAI eye port (with 5mm more peripheral view at each side) with a full eye port cavity to accept the Pinlock 100% Max-Vision lens for larger anti-fog field of view
- Shell: PB-CLC (Peripheral belt complex laminar composite)
- Standards: SNELL M2010 / DOT
- Interior: FCS Cheekpads / Dry-Max interior Free-flow system
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.