- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
Arai CT-Z Open Face Helmet
With a longstanding tradition of improving on what works, and not just change for the sake of change alone, the new CT-Z uses the XC-RAM model as its foundation, adding to its long list of coveted features and benefits of a peak/shield combination. The main focus of the new CT-Z is to provide a peak that works with the shield for riders who ride into the sun for extended periods of time.
- Super Fiber Laminate shell-strong, lightweight, comfortable
- Fixed Air-Wing reduces lifting while providing additional stability at highway speeds
- Vented neck rolls enhance helmet ventilation by extracting more heat build up from the interior
- Adjustable peak offers protection from the sun
- Multi-Density single piece EPS liner provides excellent impact energy management
- Brow ventilation ducts
- Dual Pivot shield mechanism allows the shield to flip up and back neatly under the peak
- Low peak profile reduces drag at higher speeds
- Advance flip up faceshield-precurved and super scratch-resistant shield
- Ventilation system borrowed directly from top-of-the-line Corsair-V
- New cheek pad design has noise absorbing foam and removable covers for easier cleaning
- New FCS (Facial Contour System) cheek pad design provides stability and comfort with minimal pressure
- Micro fitting: removable surface pads achieve the best possible fit
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: CLW (San Antonio, Tx) 2.17.2013
Fantastic helmet. It is so comfortable and light weight you don't even know you have it on! It's aerodynamics are great even in side winds of 25-35 miles per hour. The air flow through the inside is also the best I have had and will really help riders in hot conditions. I recommend this helmet!