- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (3)
Arai RX-Q Scarab Helmet
A unique design, reminiscent of a stylized beetle often found in Egyptian jewelry, the Scarab offers a graphic style that is interesting, but not too busy or too loud, for those not seeking everyone’s attention.
The RX-Q has an evolved version of Arai’s very popular Intermediate-Oval (IO) interior. Arai offers multiple interior-fit packages to better address the infinite variety of head shapes and sizes.
- Completely new street helmet based on Corsair V
- Intermediate oval fit
- Smaller, more aerodynamic shell shape
- More aerodynamic upper and side exhaust vent cowling
- New wider eyeport, same as Corsair V
- Advanced ventilation
- Brow-vent channeling ventilation
- Hyper-ridge circles lower shell to improve strength and aerodynamics
- Retractable chin spoiler
- Removable and washable liner and neck roll
- Exclusive 5mm peel-away cheekpad layer
- Emergency cheekpad release system
- 1-piece bottom edge trim
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
Customer Reviews (3)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Chris (Dallas, TX) 2.19.2013
Comfortable and light
Fits like a glove and feels like your head is wrapped in a comfy warm blanket. Very light with great visibility and tons of features.
Reviewer: Patrick (, ) 8.21.2012
Great service - great helmet
After trying on various sizes and brands at a local dealer I ordered online from Helmet City the Arai RX-Q. After receiving I wore it over a weekend and decided I needed to go a size smaller. The whole experience of calling Helmet City, requesting the exchange, the quality of the helmet - were all second to none. Would definitely buy from them again.
Reviewer: B.Hendrick (, ) 8.21.2012
Upgrade from Arai Quantum2
Super light and Increased Vision! Vents keep the noggin very comfortable. 30-40% less noise inside the helmet while on highway. Cushions around the ears and cheeks are very snug but soft and comfortable. Pretty stable at high speeds when you lift up from a tuck. Well worth the price.