- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (4)
Arai Signet-Q Helmet Features:
- Both the top vent set and side exhaust cowls are direct carryovers from the RX-Q
- Brow vent ducting redirects to flow air across the temples
- DDL-4 exhaust vent to the 10mm wider eye port (5mm on each side)
- Long Oval Fit
- SAI "MAX-Vision Brow Vent" shield
- Clear Pin Lock Max-Vision Brow Vent face shield Included with the helmet
- Elongated shell adds 5mm from front to back
- Long-Oval shape helps prevent “Hot-Spot”
- Multi-Density Single piece EPS liner
- Removable, replaceable, washable interior
- Dry-Cool Surface material for rapid displacement of heat and moisture away from your head and into the ventilation airflow for added comfort while riding and a quick dry between rides
- 5mm peel-away temple pads adds another level of customization, giving the helmet interior a little extra width when needed
- Enhanced for customizable micro fitment interior without the need to purchase extra interior components
- New FCS (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design
- Innovative and exclusive spring support adds just the right amount of pressure when needed while being worn
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
Customer Reviews (4)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Lorin Smith (Des Moines, Washington) 5.11.2013
Arai Signet Q
I bought this helmet to replace another Arai helmet that had aged. Unlike most products, Arai seems to get BETTER over time. Lighter, nicer finish, better detailing and features. And it is quieter through the wind. Thanks to Helmet City for great service and price!
Reviewer: Anthony (Springdale, Arkansas) 3.25.2013
Snell and DOT certified. Great fit and quiet too. Long oval like my head so I was able to come down a size. What a difference in comfort and noise levels. I always wear earplugs and with this helmet I could hear my motor but the wind noise disappeared largely in part to the improved aerodynamics of this helmet. I usually wear a large in every other manufacturer's helmet but its not the case with the signet Q. I went to one of the local Motorcycle shops and tried the helmet in large and medium. Large was a good fit but I could see it becoming worse as the pads broke in. Next I tried the Medium and it was perfect. The cheeks were snug so no chewing gum while the pads break in. Rode to work at speeds of 70+ on the freeway and it is easily the most quiet helmet I've owned to date. Ventilation is fantastic and the pinlock makes cold commutes visible. Fit and finish is second to none and the visor swaps are a piece of cake once you figure out what you're doing. Spendy yes. But if you can afford it, buy it. You won't be disappointed. I'm spoiled now and proud.
Reviewer: cradius (Seattle, WA) 7.19.2012
great fit - lots of great features
love the shape of this helmet. had a shoei TZ-R which fit well but always gave me a bit of a hot spot on the top of my forehead. pinlock shield is awesome. i've tried to fog it up and haven't been able to. this helmet was pricier than i meant to pay for a helmet but in the end i do not regret the purchase. love this helmet!