- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (4)
- Both the top vent set and side exhaust cowls are direct carryovers from the RX-Q
- Brow vent ducting redirects to flow air across the temples
- DDL-4 exhaust vent to the 10mm wider eye port (5mm on each side)
- Long Oval Fit
- SAI "MAX-Vision Brow Vent" shield
- Clear Pin Lock Max-Vision Brow Vent face shield Included with the helmet
- Elongated shell adds 5mm from front to back
- Long-Oval shape helps prevent “Hot-Spot”
- Multi-Density Single piece EPS liner
- Removable, replaceable, washable interior
- Dry-Cool Surface material for rapid displacement of heat and moisture away from your head and into the ventilation airflow for added comfort while riding and a quick dry between rides
- 5mm peel-away temple pads adds another level of customization, giving the helmet interior a little extra width when needed
- Enhanced for customizable micro fitment interior without the need to purchase extra interior components
- New FCS (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design
- Innovative and exclusive spring support adds just the right amount of pressure when needed while being worn
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
Customer Reviews (4)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: cradius (Seattle, WA) 7.19.2012
great fit - lots of great features
love the shape of this helmet. had a shoei TZ-R which fit well but always gave me a bit of a hot spot on the top of my forehead. pinlock shield is awesome. i've tried to fog it up and haven't been able to. this helmet was pricier than i meant to pay for a helmet but in the end i do not regret the purchase. love this helmet!
Reviewer: Joe (Ridgefield, NJ) 6.19.2012
Arai Signet Q Helmet
This is a great helmet. Not much wind noise until around 60-70 mph. Considerably light and comfortable to wear. The pinlock visor is brilliant. It works beautifully. Just make sure that you are not to rough when turning the screws on the visor to lock it in place. I have learned not to turn them at all and found that the insert stays in place anyway. I would recommend this helmet.
Reviewer: James Nawrot (, ) 6.15.2012
If you've ever had problems getting a helmet that fits just right, check out the Signet Q. The shape is just as advertised. Great fit and finish, proper fit to your head and Snell certification. Yes, it is expensive, but you will ride further in a day when your forehead isn't swelling, and it's easy to justify protecting your noggin with a great helmet.