- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
The Arai XD-4 is the replacement for the XD-3. The latest in dual-sport technology, the XD-4 is Snell M2010 rated, light weight and has better aerodynamics, airflow and a fit than its predecessor. The Arai XD-4 is a good choice for the adventure rider who wants a high performance hybrid helmet!
- New comfort headliner, with micro fitting 5mm peel away temple pads
- Fully removable/replaceable/washable Interior: Comfort head liner, Cheek pads, Chinstrap covers
- Dry-Cool® technology keeps you dry and cool for greater comfort
- Patent pending, New FCS® (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design, also with a 5mm peel away micro fit feature
- New shell shape for better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds
- New exhaust ports added to the top diffuser vents
- New chin vent with more intake ports
- Larger sculpted side cowl vents improve ventilation
- Snell M2010 approved
Answer Helmet Bag (not included)
- built in top handles for easy carrying
- shaped to hold the largest of helmet sizes
- cushy interior protects helmet's finish
- bold new sublimated graphics
- 16”L x 11”W x 12”D (22 liters)
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Michael Fischer (Bedford Hills, New York) 5.29.2013
Dual sport with comfort
Great fetures with lots of ventilation. Great fit and great service from Kyle at Helmet City!!! Helmet is not cheap and extremely high quality. So I know my head is protected!