- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
The Arai Corsair V: Don't settle for anything less than the best.
Arai Corsair V Full Face Helmet
The Corsair is Arai's flagship model. The Arai Corsair V black frost helmet is not the product of compromise, of a "profit" point, or a board of directors. The Arai Corsair v solid helmet is the product of obsession, an ongoing obsession to design and build the best helmets possible. This year Arai took the Corsair V Replica helmets to a new level. With several new features, you'll see why the world's best wear the Arai Corsair V solid helmet.
- Newly designed shell with Hyper-Ridge around the bottom enhances shell strength while providing a larger bottom opening
- Larger bottom opening promotes ease of putting on and taking off the helmet
- Peripheral belting across the forehead area of the shell enhances structural integrity while maintaining flexibility, low weight and shell size
- Larger upper vent tabs make operating the vents easier even with thick winter gloves
- New Arai "SAI" shield with Super AdSis shield system
- New "SAI" shield is 5mm longer in each side and provides a wider field of view
- New "SAI" shield and base plates are exclusive to Corsair V helmets
- Latest generation of Dry Cool line has a new silver-grey color
- Rear mounting straps are slightly re-positioned exclusively to the Corsair V
- Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat
- Cheek pads have the exclusive Emergency Release Tab feature
- Newly designed side exhaust cowls exhaust heat as well as add lateral stability at speed
- Enhanced air inlets of the new DF-9 diffuser increase airflow efficiency
- Brow vents now duct air into the temple area and out the side vents for maximum cooling
- Exclusive AirWing provides unprecedented aerodynamic performance with 5 distinct positions
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Jordan Soder (San Marcos, CA) 4.1.2010
I love my new Corsair V. It is so comfortable and has much better peripheral view than my previous helmet. The air flow is great too, I don't have fogging issues like I did with my last helmet.
Reviewer: Adam (Chicago , IL) 3.31.2010
Worth every penny
The most comfortable helmet I've ever worn. Looks great, the padding is wonderful, the little vents in the shield are lifesavers when it's hot and dusty and it gives great airflow to keep you cool. The only thing anyone considering a Corsair should keep in mind is that it's a hat designed for racing, or at least sportbikes - whisper-quiet if you're down in a riding crouch, but you get a good amount of wind noise if you ride a more upright style bike