- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (2)
The Arai Vector 2 Motorcycle Helmet continues Arai's hugely popular less is more Vector model. The Arai Vector 2 is specifically crafted for the rider who doesn't need all the bells or whistles of other Arai models, but who can't imagine not getting the Arai familiy's unmatched three generations of handmade magic with care and craftsmanship, rider protection, performance, comfort and fit.
- Intermediate oval fit
- Complex Laminate Construction (CLC) shell that combines excellent shell integritywith light weight
- Arai's exclusive multi-density, single piece hybrid EPS liner
- Brow Vent Faceshield Ventilation System provides cooling air in upper face area without holes in critical forehead area of the shell or in the impact-absorbing liner material
- Exclusive removable 5 mm Peel - away Cheek and Temple Pad layer-provides additional level of customization and fitment
- Extreme peripheral view - wider field of side to side visibility as the top-of-the-line Corsair V racing helmet
- New tuned rear vent/wing - Air inlets provide improved interior ventilation and heat removal
- Hyper-Ridge band - newly sculpted lower reinforcement band provides stability and lower center of gravity for a lightweight feeling.
- Larger side exhaust ports to increase airflow and minimize noise
- Dual pivot chin vent to direct air to the rider or the shield for de-misting
- Reinforced shell ridges with integrated side exhaust vents
- Larger bottom opening for easier on and off
- Removable/replaceable cheek pads
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2010 and D.O.T. standards
- The Arai Vector II helmet is available in the following graphics: Schwantz, Marker Red, Launch, Thrill Green, Neevsey, Thrill White and ID.
Customer Reviews (2)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Gary (, ) 4.1.2013
Arai Vector 2 Helmet
Really great quality. Super snug fit. Lower wind noise than with previous Arai helmets.
Reviewer: Jim B. (Pittsburgh, PA) 1.20.2012
Everything in this helmet seems bigger and better. The opening is bigger which makes taking the helmet on and off simple. The shield is a little bigger and it adds a lot of extra peripheral vision. Large exhaust vent holes make this helmet extra cool and it keeps heat out. It just goes to show that Arai really thinks about their designs. The Vector 2 is smaller than most helmets and it offers more. This helmet is the complete opposite of clunky. I still can't believe how Arai crammed all these awesome features in this helmet.