- Product Description
- Customer Reviews (1)
The Arai XD-4 is the replacement for the XD-3. The latest in dual-sport technology, the XD-4 is Snell M2010 rated, light weight and has better aerodynamics, airflow and a fit than its predecessor. The Arai XD-4 is a good choice for the adventure rider who wants a high performance hybrid helmet!
- New comfort headliner, with micro fitting 5mm peel away temple pads
- Fully removable/replaceable/washable Interior: Comfort head liner, Cheek pads, Chinstrap covers
- Dry-Cool® technology keeps you dry and cool for greater comfort
- Patent pending, New FCS® (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design, also with a 5mm peel away micro fit feature
- New shell shape for better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds
- New exhaust ports added to the top diffuser vents
- New chin vent with more intake ports
- Larger sculpted side cowl vents improve ventilation
- Snell M2010 approved
Customer Reviews (1)
Average Customer Rating:
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewer: Mark Laughlin (Worland, WY) 7.9.2013
Price Pain is Quickly Forgotten
Terrific helmet. Excellent ventilation. Minimal weight. Wind noise is a little more than I anticipated. Closed face shield really cuts down on noise from my bike. Wind deflection when looking to the side is more than I anticipated...more than my motocross helmet. Presumably from the face shield. Still, the best helmet I've ever had...and I've always bought top quality, SNELL approved helmets.