- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Impact Racing Air Draft Helmet
Utilizing a new low-profile version of our popular Venturi Cowl air induction system, the AIR DRAFT, made with lightweight Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave, will keep you cool, clean and fog-free all race long. Clean air is circulated through whisper channels, creating positive air pressure inside the helmet that prevents contaminated air from entering. Our “intelligent” Gray Matter liner, interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit, a fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with dual D-Ring closure and our 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent round out the AIR DRAFT.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!!!
- SNELL 2010 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite.
- Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting.
- Forward facing louvered chinbar vents.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.
- COLORS: Silver, Black, Flat Black and White
Customer Reviews ()
Average Customer Rating: Not yet rated
Write a review and share your thoughts with others.